Unfortunately, pet age as we do and as they get old and ill, they are more susceptible to suffer more. Pet euthanasia is the most compassionate thing an owner can do for their suffering pet. The procedure is easy and pain free.
Pets have their ups and downs but sometimes it can be hard to tell for the owner when it is a good time to say goodbye. At Animal Care Clinic, we can evaluate your pet and advise you and answer your questions in order to help you decide. Here are some of the criteria our veterinarian looks at:
- Is your pet having chronic pain which can not be improved with medication
- Is your pet eating any food and did they loose excessive amount of weight
- Is your pet constantly have vomiting/diarrhea
- Is your pet playful still or are they always tired
- Is your pet able to walk or stand
If you decide to proceed with the procedure, you can choose how you want to spend your final time with your pet. If you wish to stay throughout their final moments, we will have you in a private room where you can say your final farewell and be by their side as they pass away.